Thursday 21 October 2010

Tutorial feedback....

I voiced my concerns about doing broadly moving image rather than focusing on one thing e.g. film. Nick said this should be ok as long as I understand that I will not gain quite such an in depth understanding as if I was to narrow it down. So I understand and accept this. I will however focus more on the film side I think. As it is something I keep going back to and would like to get better at.

Sharron said I should plan everything as much as possible before hand, this is something I already knew from previous experience of filming and running out of steam with ideas on the day. So it was good to be reminded of this. Pre-planning has never been a strong point of mine but I will try, I can see how it would help make things a lot easier.

Also Christian asked me if I wanted to be an animator or a film maker and I said no, and I explained I do still want to maintain a multi-disciplinary approach to my work. I would like to spend more time in the workshops, building things e.g. dark dolls houses to animate and set building.

I need to think carefully about story boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment