Monday 11 October 2010

Testing, testing, 1,2,3...



This was put together on imovie. I had to change the length of time that each still was played for again and again started at 1 second, eventually going down to 0.05 if i remember correctly so it was more difficult for the eye to see the jumps... I think i might try moving things a little less each time.. a little more time consuming but I think it would be worth it. Also you can choose the length of each slide individually if there are parts that work better speeded up and others that work better slowed down.
I didn't move the figure very much because it was hard to get it to balance on one foot.. maybe the use of a little blue-tack would help.
Another thing that didnt work too well was the settings I had the camera on some things were in and out of focus.. will have to work on that too.
Really pleased with it for my first attempt! I know how to do it.. now to come up with something with a plot perhaps? and some sound?!

(Have since found out that most things play 24 or 25 frames per second.)

No comments:

Post a Comment