Thursday 28 October 2010

Filming.. thoughts..

My only worry's about filming will be if there are lots of people cycling it may be difficult to get the people involved in the art side of things in the shot, now that the event is going to be held with the critical mass people too, unless a group try's to stay within shot of the tricycle... also if we are constantly moving getting shots of people opening up the art work and seeing their reactions to it is going to be hard. I have asked for a plan of the route/map so that if we do want to stop and film reactions we can catch up, but there isn't going to be one by the sound of things. I wonder If I should bring someone else with a camera too.. maybe next time.

I spoke to Matt Burton and he advised that I film in automatic for this event, but then later with the date change and the fact that it would be dark now when the event takes place he said it would be better to film with the camera in manual. I am really gutted about this because now I don't have time to learn about the settings..I really wanted to make them a good video.

No comments:

Post a Comment