Tuesday 19 October 2010

Right!

After a session with Matt Burton in the studio down stairs it has become apparent that if I am to get anywhere near useful with a camera I really need to understand the workings a lot more. He went into a great deal of detail about all the settings, functions, and possible effects on the camera.. I did not take notes as I wanted to really concentrate and take it all in.. I did understand most of what he was saying.. and when I got home to right some of it up, it was gone! (just as he said it probably would!) I was there and took part, that's the main thing! I recon all that information is in my head somewhere!
For this project it is not hugely important I have never filmed moving things outside before so just doing this will be a task and I am sure I will learn a lot from this, also get a little more confidence hopefully to then experiment further.
I am going to shoot this on automatic settings so for the time being my lack of technical know how with regards to all the setting's on the camera should hopefully not get in the way of having a good old go!

No comments:

Post a Comment