Saturday 9 October 2010

Project ideas.

A project I would like to do is to finish off a video I made last year. I'm not sure if that is ok but I do think it is in keeping with the brief. There was a lot of fine tuning to do with the editing.

Also I gathered quite a lot of footage of a friends band with a view to making a video for her I would like to have a go at that too. There are two small projects to get me started.

I do need more practice with the camera as well though as some of the footage was a little wobbly. so maybe I could set myself another small task there if time is on my side.

I met some girls last year who have been in touch again last week from the dance school in Harehills that would love to do some collaborations. Also a friend said that Oblong in Hyde park are always interested in people working with them too so will get in touch with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment