Monday 18 October 2010

Messaging thread thus far..

Tahra O'Regan 17 October at 12:46
I would love to help out I am an art student in Leeds learning video and editing etc. Let me know when and where and I will be there with bells on! xx

Tahra O'Regan 17 October at 12:49
Have some friends that would love to be involved also xx

Papergirl Manchester 17 October at 20:10 Report
Hi Tahra, that'd be great. We are planning the ride for next weekend but we are not announcing it to the public. Are you free? Here are some examples of Papergirl films, you could do it in your own style:

http://www.vimeo.com/13360438
http://www.vimeo.com/user1495215

This is the first time Papergirl has taken place in the UK and I hope to get a lot of publicity on it. So far it has been covered by Design Week, Article magazine, Boneshaker and lots of blogs.

Thanks. Janice


Papergirl Ride Day#1
www.vimeo.com
Papergirl is an art project which, in the style of american paperboys, distributes rolled art pieces by bicycle to random passers-by in the streets. It consists of an exhibition, the action (distribution of the art) and a party. The project was founded...
Share

Tahra O'Regan 17 October at 23:53
I will have to get back to you tomorrow eve.. I wasn't expecting you to say so soon! but I doing my very best to get it sorted.

Will you be distributing both the saturday and the sunday?

I have seen your video's already.. they are great, I love what you are doing and looking forward to helping out :)

I have some friends that would like to help with distribution as well depending on the day, they have a solar powered smoothie making tricycle... if your still in need of distributors?

Tahra xx

Papergirl Manchester 18 October at 00:37 Report
A smoothie making tricycle sounds amazing. We need 20-25 people to distribute. The first 25 people to turn up will be the distribution team. Loads to organise this week! Let me know if you can make it. I wanted to find someone with a vespa or rickshaw to support filming but it maybe that we pick key points on the route.

Thanks,

Janice x

Tahra O'Regan 18 October at 07:42
What time is meet up and which day are you planning? I will check the weather forecast for the weekend.. I can start making plans too.. maybe the tricycle could be used to help with filming I will see them today and have a practice run around leeds :)

Tahra xx

Tahra O'Regan 18 October at 10:53
We are going to leave the smoothie maker at home and can use the back of the tricycle to carry cameras etc!

Tahra O'Regan 18 October at 15:01
Here is my phone number it may be easier to speak on the phone if you like, I know you must be really busy right now.
It's 07984162500 give me a call or txt and I can ring you when you are free.

Tahra xx

Papergirl Manchester 18 October at 19:09 Report
Hi Tahra,

Sounds great! I think we are going to do it at 2pm on Sunday. Would that be ok for you? I'm working on the route tonight.

Thanks!

Janice

Tahra O'Regan 18 October at 20:15
That sounds good yes 2pm sunday it is! Could you send me details of where we need to meet so we can sort out directions/map.. not sure of my way around Manchester.

Tahra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment