Tuesday 26 October 2010

Papergirl Manchester.

Hi Tahra,

Below is the email with the new details. Its going to be getting dark but it could look wicked on film. I should be able to get it on a few websites like design week when its done.

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to ride. I rescued a bike from the carpark in my apartments and my friend changed the tubes this week but I think the gears need work as I cant get it to go uphill without loads of effort - it is like 50 years old. I may be able to borrow a bike but I was going to practise riding in the dark. I wanted to take photos but that may not work with critical mass. I'll see what I can work out this week.

Janice x


Begin forwarded message:

***
Hi,

Papergirl Manchester distribution will now take place on Friday 29th October at 6pm! We will be joining up with I Bike MCR for a special Papergirl and Monster Critical Mass with freak bikes, fancy dress, and free art. Followed by bonfire, tall bike jousting and chariot racing and pedal powered party at secret outdoor location. We hope you all can come. See http://www.ibikemcr.org.uk/?q=node/4097

We will deliver around 200 rolls of art to passers-by on the streets of Manchester. We will distribute the work of over 80 artists from Russia, Estonia, Ukraine, Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain, U.S.A, Sweden, Italy, Germany and the UK.

We will meet at Manchester Central Library at 6pm!
1. Bring your own bike.

2. Bring a bag or basket which can hold rolls of art – a tote bag or messenger bag would be suitable. And a camera if you can.

3. Whistles and bells are welcome – make some noise!


Love,

Papergirl Manchester
http://papergirlmanchester.tumblr.com

All sounding fab at the min! Getting quite excited!

You have my number yes? shall I meet you at the library? Do we need to chat at all or shall I just crack on and e-mail you with the finished piece? Well if you are mega busy I will do that.

I really hope you manage to get your bike fixed. See you soon :)))

Tahra xx

Hi!

Yes I have your number. My number is ******. Just crack on and do your piece. When it's ready I'll publicise it. Do you also want to hand out art? I finish work at 5 so I'll be going straight there and I'll stand on the steps of the library handing out rolls to first come first served.

Ive borrowed a bike. I'm excited and really nervous.

Janice x

Hey,

My friends would love to hand out some work I think there are 6 of us coming and all more than happy to help out! It'll be fab! I wont be dressing up however going to concentrate on not falling off the back of the tricycle and trying to get good shots!

See you on the library steps tomorrow then :)

Tahra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment