Monday 15 November 2010

Progress report...

Papergirl Manchester version 1 from Tahra O'Regan on Vimeo.


Today I went on to do some color correction took some of the red out of the clips but it doesn't seem to of made a huge a mount of difference, difficult to get things fixed in the edit really need to know how to get it right WHEN filming. (wish I had got things right with the camera) Matt suggested trying it in black and white and it does look a lot better. He also showed me some effects that I really liked like wide screen. Using wide screen means you can also move the image around a little to centre it properly which also might be helpful. Looked good anyway so might try that tomorrow throughout the film.

I have e-mailed Janice (papergirl Manchester) a copy of things so far so she can give me some feed back and tell me what she wants written on the intro. Should hear back from her this eve.

Not happy with the beginning or the abrupt ending... hmm.. wish I had got an interview or two and some more decent footage.. would of liked it to have been a little longer and more about the Papergirl side of things. Might put some txt at the end about submissions for the next Papergirl?? Thanks to The juice folk. etc.

Back to the drawing board.

(sorry had to delete this video in order to have space for the finished one 18th nove)

No comments:

Post a Comment