Saturday 6 November 2010

Pixilation experiment.

















I may do this again at college in the studio with proper lighting. and maybe some help running back and forth to move the flowers and butterflies and then to the camera was fun but not the easiest way to go about this I am sure! I would like to make a longer one possibly using some illustration too. It seems to work best with really exaggerated movements as though doing mime.
I did this in imovie at home not sure if there are other programs that would work better but this seems to be sufficient.
This is my eldest daughter :) She did her own hair and make-up :) Fab!! fun fun fun!! xxxx

The second one I added music too. Imovie seems really straight forward to use for this kind of thing. The top one I copied the frames with the butterflies twice to make it a bit longer :) Still needs doing again with a bit more prep and consideration.

Just remembered that I printed each of the photos off in order to animate them again in a different setting. haven't got round to doing this yet. December 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment