Tuesday 2 November 2010

Post production day 2

Jump-cuts -
I had done a few cuts that didn't look right they didn't sit together too well. I had looked at the clips so many times I felt I needed a fresh pair of eye's so I asked Matt. He said they were jump cuts. e.g. a wide shot to a wide shot of the bikes on the road. It seems to work better if the image is different to the last e.g. wide to a close shot.


Hosepipe shooting -
A term Sharron used when I described my problems shooting, when I wanted to capture all the different things going on around me and not getting a still enough shot to use for the final piece.


I need to choose a piece of music now. I probably should of chose a piece of music first because I may find I want to start over again if it doesn't go with the footage. I did some layering of footage today and basically just remembering how to use final cut pro. It's amazing how quickly I have forgotten all this from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment