Tuesday 9 November 2010

Papergirl progress.. taking longer than I thought..

Must of clocked up a good 24 hours at least, just editing in the last couple of weeks, my eyes are going square! But I feel like I am getting somewhere now. I have chosen a track I am really happy with that works well with the footage and the feel of the day. I have also been shown how to see the music in final cut so that I can cut visuals with the music, I don't know technically how to explain that but I have watched a few videos recently where the cuts are at the same time as say for example, a drum beat and I think it works really well. I have done a little of this on the Papergirl film just to try it out and now I know basically how to do it I am well chuffed! Will be playing with this much more!

I asked Matt if he would of finished this video by now if he was doing it (since he knows what he is doing) I don't know if he was just being nice but he said no he takes ages doing everything. So I feel a little better about taking so long about it now. It's getting there. Although.... having said that I have all the clips to go through and correct color balance etc. Oh god it's going to take ages!

If I find time I really need to get out with the camera in different lighting and set the white balance manually and just do some 5 min test shots with out going through the whole edit thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment