Saturday 15 January 2011

Papergirl Leeds.

Ok so Laura has set up Papergirl Leeds which is fantastic I think she is going to do a brilliant job of organizing it. Really excited. She has great leadership skills.
I have asked if I can film it again which would also be fab.
I have some ideas I would like to try. But this time I would like to document the whole thing. Laura said that "once people have learned to do something they should pass on information about how they learned it." Which I totally agree with, so documenting the whole group and the progresses and unfolding of the whole thing would be great.
I wonder how the video would look with a bit of the event its self first then showing the all the prep and pre-exhibition building to the ride itself after. I would like to try that. Bits of animation too. A few documentaries I have watched recently have used animation in amongst real video footage, with a really pleasing effect. It would be nice to get a few people filming and sound and interviews etc.
Sounds like Laura has been well busy emailing people involved in papergirl and setting up blogs, face book pages, looking at venues, and designing logos! But to top it all off we are having our first meeting on Monday at her place and she is baking a cake!
This is going to be muchos muchos fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment